Delivery Partner at Blueyed Talent
Views:463 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Associate Manager/Manager - Procurement (5-10 yrs)
The manager Procurement shall be responsible for all procurement other than procurement of raw material or e-waste at company. The person will be responsible for developing new vendors, management of vendors, improving efficiency of the process and reducing overall costs of procurement. The person will work with other departments to ensure that Company only purchases right material at right price. The specific responsibilities are
- Develop a database of vendors for different types of procurements such as capital equipment, consumables and services, including technical consultants etc.
- Ensure verification of service providers and empanelment of quality service providers.
- The person should regularly scan and monitor the market. Be abreast with latest developments in the market and track trends in the market and based on the assessment, make recommendations to the senior managers.
- Coordinate with other departments for timely procurement and deliveries.
- Capital good (Plant & Machinery) experience is MUST.
- Person should be involved in purchasing of at least 25 cr.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in procurement function in manufacturing companies.
- A degree in Engineering
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel