Senior Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:149 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Associate Manager/Manager - Compliance - AdTech (5-8 yrs)
Compliance Associate Manager/ Manager - Adtech company
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Compliance Associate Manager to perform internal reviews or audits and manage compliance of company guidelines and policies. The role further extends to creation, maintenance and implementation of Compliance manuals, inline with Industry standards and regulations.
Working hours - 2pm - 11pm
Core Responsibilities :
- Develop compliance processes and guidelines which can also function as a repository of standard compliance use cases
- Stay abreast with changes in the legal and regulatory landscape
- Maintain and update policies based on changes in industry regulations and approach
- Advice relevant stakeholders on risks while actively solving for gaps
- Conceptualize and execute relevant checks on internal process and partner/publisher activities to ensure adherence to our program policies, relevant laws and regulations - Review/approve applications for a product and provide relevant recommendations
- Handle administration and resolution of compliance issues that arise via existing transactions
- Collaborate with relevant functional teams (such as Product Marketing, Design and Copy, Account Management, Product & Engineering) to conduct ongoing research to understand newer products, implementations, formats, layouts, etc.
Who should apply for this role ?
- You have a work experience of 5 -7 years, preferably with exposure to U.S. regulatory and compliance structures and processes
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business Administration/Law/Information Technology
- You have excellent oral & written communication skills, along with the ability to liaise with various internal and external teams
- You have experience with contract negotiations and drafting policies and procedures
- You have great monitoring and coordination skills, and love to manage work items till the point of closure
- You have great attention to detail and the ability to inspect an issue from various angles - You can leverage your logical and reasoning skills to identify issues, best solutions and approaches to a problem
- You have a flair for research