Head - Recruitment at HR Potential Search
Views:64 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Associate Manager - Legal Contracting - Manufacturing Firm (3-5 yrs)
Associate Manager - Legal Contracting
- Immediate/early joiners will be preferred more.
Qualification-Preferably from TIER 1 Law college .
Industry- Manufacturing sector (Work from office, 5 days working)
Role- In house role with Legal contracting team
Purpose of the Job:
- Contract documentation, legal drafting, vetting and over all legal support for other departments
- Awareness about and changes in legal trends and intelligence.
Major job responsibilities:
- Responsible for drafting all operational contracts specifically supply agreements, distribution agreements, transport/ logistics agreements, services agreements, plant specific agreements, offtake agreements, joint venture agreements, shared service agreement, R&D agreement etc.
- Responsible for reviewing the above-mentioned contracts.
- Analyze various business proposals/ transactions in the legal context.
- Candidate should be updated on legal trends with respect to manufacturing and auto industry.
- Quality & timely execution of a legal documents
- Good communication skills with background in drafting & reviewing of contact in corporate legal function
- Knowledge of Corporate Legal Issues, drafting and reviewing Legal Agreements, understanding of business and financial combination. Good understanding of various aspects of business,