Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:339 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Associate Manager - Learning & Leadership Development - IT/ITeS (8-12 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Working with the leadership to ensure that learning outcomes are driven as per business objectives. This includes managing relationships with business leadership and employees to understand their needs and constraints working with stakeholders to ensure Learning objectives are met communicating with them to drive this change and demonstrating performance improvements through output and throughput measures.
- Program management of Niche/standard initiatives
Basic & Professional Qualifications :
- Excellent ability to execute plans
- Strong analytical skills planning and organizing capability
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexible in taking up responsibilities utilizing a variety of skills. Comfortable with ambiguity
- Very Good oral and written communication skills required
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong conceptual skills
- Should be able to synthesize and develop training frameworks and content
- Post graduate degree in HR or Management