Head - Human Resources at SeeWe
Views:204 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Associate Manager - Finance - FMCG - CA (3-5 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Ensuring accurate and timely closure of month-end/quarter-end and year-end processes and managing all related financial review and reporting responsibilities
- Preparation, review and finalization of the abridged financial statements and perform the required analytical review of the financial statements
- Compare and reconcile the books of account with the MIS prepared by the MIS team, escalate reconciliation items on a timely basis to ensure books and MIS are in sync
- Plan, manage and assist in all direct and indirect tax compliances, filings and audits
- Review internal processes around tax and compliance management and suggest improvements where required and resolve open queries/issues
- Maintain monthly compliance dashboard to ensure that all statutory payments and filings are completed on time
- Lead the planning, execution and completion of all applicable audits to the Company and the Group, inter-alia, statutory audit and income tax audit, secretarial audit, GST audit, any other external and internal audits
- Lead the planning, execution and completion of Direct Tax compliances: i) annual Income Tax Return filing, ii) Transfer Pricing related filings and study reports, iii) monthly review and timely payments of TDS and TCS liabilities, iv) quarterly filing of TDS and TCS returns and reconciliation with books of account, v) timely circulation of TDS and TCS certificates, vi) Reconciliation and review of TDS receivable as per books vs Form 26AS and associated follow ups, vii) any tax assessments as and when initiated
- Lead the planning, execution and completion of Indirect Tax compliances: i) monthly review and filing of all GST returns for all the GSTIN's of the Company within due dates, ii) timely payment of taxes after proper review of input tax credit availed during the month, iii) review and ensure various reconciliations required for filing GST returns including 2A/2B reco, books vs returns reco, GSTR 1 vs 3B liability reco, iv) ensure default vendor follow ups and recovery of ITC lost are done on a monthly basis, v) prepare and review annual return filings and reconciliation statement, vi) prepare and submit refund applications for export of goods/services and liaise with department, vii) liaise with Customs for duty drawback claims, viii) any tax assessments as and when initiated.
- Assist in review of various agreements to be entered by the Company and their subsequent amendments and renewals. Ensuring all suggested changes are done before final execution
- Lead the planning, execution and completion of Secretarial compliances: i) convening and documenting Board Meetings, CSR meetings, AGM's / EGM's, ii) maintenance of all statutory registers and minutes, iii) relevant filing of resolutions and returns as may be applicable, iv) filing of XBRL financial statements, v) filing of annual return post completion of secretarial audit, vi) maintaining records and ensuring timely filings for the Directors of the Company like their KYC, vii) other filings like DPT-3, MSME, FLA and LEIL with RBI etc., viii) assist in incorporation of new entities as and when the need arises.
- Ensure the team does daily booking of invoices & timely vendor payments for all locations, all recurring & non-recurring expenses
- Ensuring the team processes the Employee expense reimbursements, submitted over ZOHO expense portal, within the TAT's
- Ensuring accurate bookings to claim GST input tax credit in the respective locations. Ensure all expenses are supported with approved PO's and invoices.
- Daily review of payment tracker and o/s payables
- Ensuring accurate deduction of TDS as per Income Tax Act on various expenses booked
- Verifying & validating vendor invoices are as per agreement
- Review of Bank Reconciliations
- Booking Purchase invoices against GRN and allocating all incidental expenses to inventory
- Ensuing monthly clearing of COGS GL's and GR-IR clearings
- Assist in Branch Transfer reconciliations for India
- Liaise with various bankers for outward and inward remittances, structuring various import and export transactions keeping in mind the FEMA requirements, surplus funds management, forex management etc.
- Review and reco of all open IDPMS and EDPMS items. Follow ups internally and with banks wherever knocks offs are pending from Bank's side
- Ensure timely and proper co-ordination with Operations and Sales teams on various aspects relating to the business
- Resolving issues/queries and ensuring items affecting the books of accounts are dealt with on urgent priority
- Review of AR balances and internal follow ups for timely collections and provisioning requirements
- Perform reviews for continuous improvement, provide timely suggestions and escalate when required to
Ideal Candidate :
- Should be a Chartered Accountant
- Have 2-4 years of relevant work experience in controllership, auditing, accounting or taxation practices
- Have excellent analytical skills, able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Have a clear thinking / problem solving ability, able to lead projects/process improvement initiatives within the organization
- Are fluent in written and verbal English communication
- Have excellent presentation skills and strong executive presence
- Are willing to participate and engage in operations in addition to finance
- Have a good grasp over MS Excel and MS power point
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.