Senior Executive -Talent Search at Haarvard Management Consultants
Views:1419 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Manager - Finance & Accounts - Insurance (4-10 yrs)
- Responsible for the implementation of new changes as per Accounting Standards.
- Developing plan for conducting USGAAP audit and ensure completion within defined timeline.
- Interacting with the auditors and Manufacturing plant Management to ensure smooth start and completion of the audit.
- Responsible for 100% reconciliation of Balance Sheet Accounts.
- Coordinating with all the stakeholders for monthly close of Financials and reporting to the parent company in US within defined timeline.
- Implement new accounting changes and processes at the regions/Plant/HO.
Desired Candidate Profile:
B.Com / CA (Inter) / ICWA (Inter) / MBA-Finance with 4+ years in hard core Accounting and Financial Reporting.
Must have worked in US GAAP & R2R process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.