Recruitment Expert(Leadership Hiring) at Blue First HR Consulting
Views:2008 Applications:507 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:392
Associate/Manager - Debt Capital Markets - FinTech/NBFC (1-5 yrs)
- Ability to initiate, nurture and close discussions with various investors, e.g., NBFCs, Banks, Family offices etc. for supply of capital on platform
- Good Grasp over various financial concepts like Direct assignment, NBFC funding, PTC, Loan syndication, Cash flow backed financing, Balance sheet-based financing, working capital; Term loans, security structures etc.
- Identify and contact decision-makers in new investors to forge a partnership for capital supply on platform
- Represent us while engaging with new Investors, educating and optimizing for value and brand awareness
- Partner with other teams to provide market intelligence that enables better decision-making in strategic areas like product development, product improvement, market strategy among other things
What we are looking for?
- 2 - 5 years of experience in NBFC fundraising, debt syndication and having contacts across NBFCs/Financial institutions
- CA/MBA or both
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hunger for knowledge and passion for creating value for the Organization
- Ability to persuade, lead and confidently handle objections and resolve investor queries
- Proactively seek new business opportunities and thrive in the startup ecosystem
- We want you to feel like an owner and that should be reflected in your salary and equity
- The best equipment you need to work
- A good work-life balance: we do our best work when we're balanced
- Flexible vacation and work hours. We don't adopt conventional work practices that are meaningless for the type of work we do
- Great colleagues: we value a culture of authenticity, humility, and excellence. We want you to make a footprint on our culture.