HR Consultant at The Search Managers
Views:2618 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Associate Manager - Data Scientist/Science - Internal Audit Advanced Analytics Team - BPO/ITeS (2-4 yrs)
Job Title: Internal Audit Data Science Associate Mgr
Qualification: Degree in Computer Science is preferred. Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting or Finance is acceptable.
Position Description and Requirements:
The digital revoution is transforming the audit profession. The Data Science Specialist will support the Internal Audit Advanced Analytics team with the development of Robotic Process Automation solutions used to automate manual intensive activities. Further, this role will support the development of descriptive analytical solutions used to assess risk throughout Accenture and develop more strategic audit plans.
The analytics team will utilize an enterpirse level Hadoop platform, including leading analytics tools / technologies to solve complex business problems. You ll play a critical role in helping our top leadership tackle complex business issues and identify opportunities to reduce risk. Join us and become an integral part of delivering valuable insights to the organization and be an agent for change.
- Assess automation opportunities within the department from a technical perspective, defining optimal solutions.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive Robotic Process automation solutions using Automation Anywhere software.
- Work with Internal Audit Analytics leadership to define a technical structure and operating model for RPA development and solutioning.
- Support the delivery of ad hoc and customized analytics in support of global internal audits.
- Work with Accenture business leads in a consultative capacity, supporting value add using big data solutions.
- Communicate technical analytic results to stakeholders, translating how to best generate business value.
Must-Have Skills/Qualifications: (list in order of priority)
- Degree in Computer Science is preferred. Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting or Finance is acceptable.
- 2-4 years of experience developing Robotic Process Automation solutions.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge using Automation Anywhere, including the ability to apply various types of automation techniques to best fit a use case (object cloning, recorder, key strokes, etc).
- Intermediate abilities in SQL and / or HQL.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with the English language.
- Ability to think creatively to solve real world business problems
- Experience working with Hadoop platform components and analytical tools such as Python, Hive, Talend, or R.
- Experience with business intelligence software including QlikView, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Some knowledge of relevant business operation domains (Finance, Fraud, Source to Pay, HR, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SAP back end data tables.
- Past Internal Audit experience as either an operational or IT auditor.
- Other Requirements (i.e., travel, overtime %):
- International travel 5-10%