HR Executive at Anri Solutions
Views:23230 Applications:592 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Associate Manager - Corporate Finance Strategy - Big4 (6-8 yrs)
Hiring for Associate Manager Corporate Finance Strategy for one of the Big 4
(One should be from Manufacturing / Retail / Supply Chain Management domain)
Our Financial Services - Transaction Advisory Services group is seeking to recruit experienced professionals into our developing Corporate Finance Strategy practice. Joining us will provide individuals with fantastic opportunities to build on their current transaction and commercial experience, and work on a number of diverse and demanding projects as part of a growing practice area.
We continue to invest heavily in growing our geographical footprint as well as our account coverage and execution capability, as well as developing new areas of capability.
Increasing globalisation of our Financial Services business means that we work closely with colleagues in both Asia-Pacific and the Americas in respect of serving our largest global accounts as well as delivering cross-border engagements. Our clients including leading global companies across the Insurance, Banking & Capital Markets and Asset Management industries as well as private equity, central banks and Governments. Our assignments are typically complex, integrated projects that frequently involve working with colleagues across a variety of disciplines, as well as other professional advisers.
To leverage our already strong credentials, and to strengthen our ability to provide front-end strategic advice to our clients, we are building a dedicated Financial Services commercial diligence and strategy capability to complement our financial and operational diligence, M&A, valuations and business modelling services.
We are looking for individuals who are able to make a significant contribution to the development of this new team. Ideal candidates will be excited about being part of a developing practice area with clear room to grow, supported by the strength and networks of a market leading transactions team and the reach of a powerful global brand.
This is a unique opportunity to gain practice and business development experience as part of building the shape and direction of a new team, within a Big 4 environment. Areas of our work include:
- Commercial due diligence
- Strategy assessment
- Market entry strategy and opportunity sizing
- Product and business unit strategy development
- Divestment options analysis
You'll have a diverse range of stretching experiences which will give you continuous learning and development opportunities as well as a great sense of achievement.
Qualifications, Education and Certification
- Being a true business advisor to the client and establish yourself as a key client contact;
- Highly numerate;
- Ability to collect and utilise relevant business and industry trend information and to analyse this information effectively by applying numerical and strategic analysis techniques;
- Analytical work experience preferably gained in a strategy consulting firm or a strategy department of a leading corporate;
- Ability to plan and deliver sections of work against tight deadlines;
- Share your technical and other knowledge with your team and the department
- Strong commercial sense and project management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.