Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:583 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Licensing Manager - FMCG (8-10 yrs)
Associate Licensing Manager
- Cross-over role offering the best of Retail and FMCG
- Work with a World-renowed MNC set-up
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest toy companies worldwide, which caters to all categories including infants, pre-schoolers, kids, pre-teens and has card and board games that appeal to adults. The company has been consistently rated as top 100 best companies to work for worldwide by Fortune magazine. With India being one of their top target markets in the future, they are looking to expand rapidly in the next few years.
The Primary Job Responsibilities Include:
- Expanding the consumer products for all core brands under categories such as Bags, Sporting Goods, Tableware, Toys, Games, Accessories and Watches
- Setting brand direction for the division on key categories
- Securing and partnering with licensees, who are best in class for the above categories
The Main Tasks and Accountabilities can be understood as:
- Securing and appointing licensees; upon review of licensees business model, distribution channels and strength in the market place
- Providing licensees with clear brand guidelines to execute in the market place
- Providing sales forecast for the relevant business categories and ensuring that they are achieved
- Conducting reviews with the licensees to ensure that they are focused on growth
- Conducting market visits with the licensees to ensure that products rolled out are competitive and innovative
- Working closely with counterparts to ensure that the best products are placed in the retail stores
- Monitor licensees performance and Providing support to ensure that sales forecast are met
- Planning for marketing and promotional activities to enhance the brand positioning in the market
- Managing licensees contracts and payments
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced professional with 8-10 years of marketing experience, specifically managing Licensing for hardline categories. You will have good contacts with supplier/vendors in the market place and a keen understanding of local, retail markets. You will also possess strong business planning, inter-personal and communications skills. You will be a determined, enthusiastic § results driven problem solver who brings a “can do” attitude and strong project management skills to the work place.
What's On Offer
A chance to fast track your career within a leading MNC player in the Toys and Stationery arena.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.