Associate - Legal - Real Estate Practice - LLB - Law Firm (1-7 yrs)
Tier 1 Bangalore-based law firm is looking for Kannada speaking lawyers for their Real Estate team.
- Candidates must know how to read Kannada and fluent in written and spoken English;
- Candidates must have practiced real estate law at a law firm for atleast 1 year;
- Candidates must have a basic degree in law.
Responsibilities are below:
- Review of title, revenue documents and litigation papers pertaining to the immoveable property (urban and rural);
- Drafting of title due diligence report/ opinion in relation to the title of the immovable property including but not limited to the immovable properties situated in the State of Karnataka;
- Drafting and vetting of relevant documentation relating to the transaction (purchase, sale, joint development agreement, leases etc.)
- Advise on aspects of strategic planning and structuring including transactions involving disputes pertaining to the immovable property;
- Liasion with the offices of the sub-registrar of assurances, Government Departments and/or external consultants;
- Preparing opinions and transaction notes.
Credentials and Experience:
- Must have between 1 and 7 years of relevant experience in real estate practice with a well established law firm or with a company in a similar role.