Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:3020 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Associate - Legal - Real Estate Law Firm (1-4 yrs)
Our client a top tier full service law firm in Bangalore is looking for an Associate to join their non-litigation real estate team.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Due diligence of real estate contracts.
- Drafting real estate contracts/agreements.
- Transaction structuring.
- Legal advise.
- Registration of property.
Apply to this job only if :
- Candidate having relevant experience.
- Strong experience in due diligence, drafting real estate agreements, transaction structuring etc.
- Must be proficient in Kannada.
Advantages of Applying to this position:
- Opportunity to work with a top tier firm.
- Best in industry pay.
- 5 days work week.
Other Prerequisites :
- Good experience in due diligence of real estate contracts and transaction awareness, good understanding of property laws.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.