Recruiter at Apprentice Education & Consulting Services LLP
Views:4925 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Associate - Legal - Real Estate Law Firm (1-2 yrs)
Our client, a leading boutique real estate law firm in Bangalore has a job opening for an Associate position, the candidate will be deputed at their client's office located in Whitefield, Bangalore.
Roles and responsibilities/Required Skill Sets:
- Drafting of real estate agreements, sales deed, partition agreement, purchase agreement, land dispute agreement.
- Liaising with statutory authorities for registration, etc
- This role does not include visiting courts/litigation.
Apply to this job only if:
- The candidate has experience in real estate, property law.
Advantages of Applying to this position:
- Chance to work in a corporate environment.
- 5 days work week.
Timings : 9 hours of work i.e., 9 AM - 6 PM / 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Good communication and soft skills.
- Candidate must have knowledge of Kannada.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.