Associate - Legal - Non Litigation - Lending/Loans - LLB (3-5 yrs)
- A qualified lawyer in India with approximately 3-5 years PQE (additional qualification England and Wales or other common law jurisdiction will be viewed favorably) and relevant experience gained at a leading domestic or international law firm and/or leading financial institution.
- Strong technical knowledge is essential and knowledge of and experience with LMA / APLMA loan documentation including confidentiality agreements, term sheets, mandate letters, inter creditor agreements, guarantees and security documents as well as LMA secondary loan documentation and ISDA documentation would be an advantage.
- Strong drafting, negotiation and legal analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Pragmatic with ability to strike appropriate balance between achieving the commercial goals of the business while protecting the interests
- Confident and proactive with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, project-manage and co-ordinate large projects, in a dynamic global environment.
- Team player, confident and proactive with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Lawyer must be licensed to practice law and a member in good standing or otherwise eligible to practice law in the jurisdiction in which the position is based.
Corporate and Investment Bank - Legal - Lending Lawyer - Associate - India
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.