Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:3232 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Associate - Legal - M&A/Private Equity - LLB/LLM (2-7 yrs)
- Advising on legal matters including, but not limited to, SEBI laws, insolvency laws, foreign exchange laws, etc.
- Structuring of financing and/or M&A transactions keeping in view applicable laws.
- Carrying our legal due-diligence on behalf of clients.
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating and advising on various agreements such as Share Subscription Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Shareholders Agreements, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Law / Master's degree in Law.
- 2-6 years- experience with focus on Corporate Law (M&A and Private Equity).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.