Associate Consultant at Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:488 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Legal - Financial Services - LLB/LLM (3-5 yrs)
- Experience with regulatory and compliance knowledge expected.
- Should possess a bachelor's degree / master's in law (LLB/LLM), with at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Lead all the corporate legal matters with respect to the company's business and safeguard the interest of the company and its stakeholders.
- Identify changes in existing laws, regulations, emerging legal trends affecting the Company and advise the management on its impact and its implementation across functions.
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating and interpreting all legal documents and advising management on contractual responsibilities and obligations.
- Effectively liaising with police and law enforcement authorities.
- Ability to advise the management on litigation strategy.
- Translate complex commercial/legal scenarios into simple language and action plans
- Review the new financial services products and related documents to ensure that the policy wording and related documents are within the legal framework and meets the business requirements.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements from an RBI standpoint and industry trends and norms in this regard.
- Develop and implement systems, processes and controls to protect and safeguard the interest of the company.
- Able to identify regulatory risks, implications and recommend actions for mitigating those risks.