Director at Catalysts Edutech Private Limited
Views:2839 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Associate - Legal - Education (5-10 yrs)
1. Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
2. Develop Audit and assessment strategies.
3. Legal Agreements and other documents. Should be able to create agreements and other documentation for onboarding customer, vendors, employees or other entity. Should maintain an MIS for legal compliance of all customer, vendors, employees and other stakeholders
4. Drafting of Shareholder/IP purchase agreement. Should be able to draft shareholder/IP purchase agreement for the company
5. Negotiation with vendors and customer for finalising legal terms of the agreement.
6. Legal Audit. Conducting Legal audit for all documents and processes relating to Employees, customer, vendors or any other special transactions. Sharing a Monthly report for the Legal Audit.
7. Understanding of statutory Requirement and maintaining monthly compliance calendar for coming months. Ensuring legal compliance with all relevant laws in India and outside relevant to our company
8. Legal Due Diligence. Should be able to handle Legal Due diligence for our company.
9. Ability to interact with CFO, CEO and External auditors and discuss Legal matters
10. Due Diligence. Should be able to conduct due diligence of any target company which our company is evaluating Merger or acquisition.
11. Ability to interact with legal firms and negotiate better deal for the company
12. Reporting. Sending period reports to all the stakeholder of the company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.