Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:1991 Applications:398 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:282
Associate - Legal - Corporate Law Firm - LLB/LLM (3-5 yrs)
Our client a full service corporate commercial law firm based in Bangalore, India with domestic and international clients in varied sectors such as education, logistics & infrastructure, retail, information technology and manufacturing.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Drafting, negotiating, reviewing general corporate contracts such as NDAs, service agreements; franchise agreements, MSA, amendments, addendums etc.
- M&A or private equity experience will be an advantage.
Required skill sets:
- General corporate contracts drafting/vetting
- Contract review
- Contract Management
Apply to this job only if:
- Candidates who have at least 2 years of experience in drafting general corporate commercial contracts and transactional experience at a law firm/IT/ITES/Pharma/AI etc
Advantages of applying to this position:
- Chance to work directly with a partner at a full service corporate law firm.
- Industry standard pay
Must be able to work independently with minimal guidance, team player, hardworking, good communication and soft skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.