Talent Acquisition at Intern Theory
Views:340 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Associate - Legal - BFSI/Real Estate - LLB (1-3 yrs)
- Provide legal assistance to the Company
- Due Diligence of properties to be mortgaged
- LSR/TSR review and opinion
- Know to conduct Search and make Search report
- Well versed with provisions of CPC, DCPR Rules, Transfer of Property Law, Contract Law, MHADA, SRA, Municipal Corporation Act, Land Acquisition Proceeding References and Writ Petition thereon, MRTP Act , Maharashtra Land Revenue Code, Revenue Proceeding.
- Good knowledge of RBI guideline & NBFC Compliance.
- Good with Corporate Law / Land Laws would be added advantage.
- Conducting of legal due diligence on properties for creation of mortgage (i.e. by equitable mortgage or registered mortgage or by extension of mortgage), on pan India basis preparation of mortgage documentation and assisting internal teams on legal queries, documentation and stamp duty.
- LLB from a reputed Law College
- Experience : 1 - 3 years
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, Marathi & Hindi or any regional language would add advantage