Associate - Legal - BFSI (3-8 yrs)
EMEA - CIB Legal Associate _BFSI
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years- PQE in India (additional qualification from US and/or England & Wales will be viewed favorably).
- International capital markets experience in a top tier law firm and/or in-house experience incomparable financial institution, in particular, MTN program-related work experience will be viewed favorably but is not a prerequisite.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to interact with senior business personnel and stakeholders in other functions.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to cover matters across time zones with regional and global stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure and appropriately prioritize to meet deadlines while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Self-directed and highly motivated attitude coupled with an ability to work collaboratively in a high performing team.
- The attorney must be licensed to practice law in the state/jurisdiction in which the position is based or otherwise in compliance with the in-house counsel registration rules of that state/jurisdiction. working closely with the Capital Markets Legal Group, DCM/product bankers, Coverage bankers, Syndicate Desk, EMTN Desk and other stakeholders in connection with Medium Term Notes instructing and working with external counsels in relation to the MTN program related matters, reviewing and negotiating legal opinions and supervising the legal due diligence conducted by external counsels;providing advice and guidance to the business teams in respect of legal and reputational risk issues;
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.