Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:319 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Associate Legal Associate - Wealth Management Domain - LLB/LLM (3-8 yrs)
Associate Legal Associate - Wealth Management (EMEA & APAC)
Associate Legal Counsel opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 3+ years of relevant experience in Legal Wealth Management. You will use your experience in reviewing, drafting, negotiating various agreements & documents, supporting lawyers- overseas, stakeholder management, conducting legal & market research, etc. in the organization. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Providing end-to-end support to lawyers based overseas mostly in EMEA & APAC region
- Reviewing& drafting documentation, agreements; third party outsourcing, etc.
- Providing legal support for wealth management at all times
- Coordinating with stakeholders and external counsel, etc.
- Conducting legal research using tools like; Odyssey, Westlaw, Mycase, etc.
- Being the SPOC for Legal asset management while working on special projects
- Updating agreements, documents, legal requirements provisions
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- LLB law degree is a must-have with attorney licenses, LLM preferred.
- Having experience working in EMEA and/or APAC region for financial service law and processes
- Excellent hold on legal research skills
- Collaboratively working with team, business, compliance professionals and attorneys
- Competence with MS suite especially MS excel
- Affluent communication skills, a stronghold on European or Mandarin languages is a plus
- Ability to work as an Individual contributor as well as being an effective team player.
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead, and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue-chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.