Senior Executive at FlexAbility (ABC Consultants)
Views:673 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Associate Lean Supply Chain Manager - Pharma (6-12 yrs)
Hiring Associate Lean Supply Chain Manager for One of the Top MNC Pharma company
The Position :
As an Associate Manager Lean, you will be a part of Supply Chain Global Business Service Management. You will actively work with Supply chain and Global business service organization and leadership to support implantation of Offshoring projects having enterprise-wide impact and measure/track associated value to the organization.
You shall engage in solving organization problems, transformation and growth opportunities utilizing transformation framework. You shall ensure the project plans are created and maintained, deliverables tracked against time and cost, and resource utilization is monitored. You will Liaise with Colleagues and Supply Chain Business Partners so that standards are implemented consistently across organization as part of roll outs. You will proactively communicate with the stakeholders and project teams on project progress, milestones, issues etc.
You will Continue to evolve the processes, problem solving framework and templates throughout the project lifecycle. You will monthly review consolidated material from project reports and prepare executive presentation. You shall ensure a solid understanding and adherence of Company Quality and Business Ethics framework
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- To support Supply Chain Strategy to drive supply chain wide & Supply chain global business service projects.
- Drive Offshoring process review and handle changes to Process Landscape.
- Drive project problem solving, including defining and clarifying problems, structuring, prioritizing issues, identifying analyses and approach, and developing recommendations.
- Project Management - drive SC Strategy cross functional projects on budget, scope and within timeline. Transform business requirements into project requirements and timely closure of deliverables.
- Participate in global implementation projects and provide strong project delivery support.
- Identify and handle all relevant stakeholders within project/own area of work.
- Global mindset and ability to collaborate and communicate with multicultural teams.
- Conduct team/diagnostic workshops, meetings and capture of key insights. Track and disseminate information consistently with all stakeholders.
- cLean- SME for Supply chain Global Business Services which includes:
- Drive ongoing process to identify, priorities and challenge improvement projects.
- Support and train employees running cLEAN- activities.
- Serve as a proactive and enthusiastic cLEAN- role model for leaders and employees.
- As an instructor on cLEAN- academy training, to conduct various cLEAN- training.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (Engineering, Science, Technology and Business Administration). Master's degree MBA in supply chain preferred.
- Supply chain background is a MUST.
- 6+years of experience within Supporting Offshored process.
- Exposure to Pharmaceutical Industry (Preferred).
- Strong Problem solving and Project Management skills and experience -proven track record in supporting Advisory, operational excellence, Process efficiency, Lean projects.
- Agile, Design thinking or similar project management training.
- Proven experience of managing projects -Independently.
- LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt or training in black belt preferable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.