Associate Manager - Banking & Financial Services at Crescendo Global
Views:1338 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Associate/Lead - Data Remediation - Financial & Asset Management Services Firm (10-15 yrs)
Associate - Data Remediation Lead
- Data Remediation Leader holding at least 10+years experience in transformation of data quality management within the Corporate Investment Banking and be responsible for supporting the strategy and execution of Chief Data Office's initiatives. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic professional to grow their career in Data Remediation Space.
- You will utilize your experience in transformation of data quality management within the Corporate Investment Banking and be responsible for supporting the strategy and execution of Chief Data Office's initiatives. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION : Mumbai
YOUR EMPLOYER :
- A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Managing multiple Project deliveries for the Data Remediation Team within the DQ functions
- Stakeholder and business engagement including communication on progress, risks, etc. across CIB LoBs to MD level
- Effectively managing a team of professionals in support of data remediation projects. Conduct regular performance and career progression discussions as per company defined processes
- Socializing data quality management team's capabilities and service offerings in wider forums with a intention of generating strong project pipeline
- Preparing of governance and spotlight decks for executive meetings
- Ensuring team members adhere to bank's internal processes and Policies (configuration management, change control, access to data & systems, etc.)
- Actively seeking and applying Process Improvements Initiative within the Data Remediation team and across projects
- Educated to Degree level ( Preferably BE/B-Tech or MBA )
- Formal training in Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- 10+ years experience (5+ years in managing large programs across domain / function)
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Experience of working on global initiatives/teams in finance or capital markets domain Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
WHATS IN FOR YOU :
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the Audit functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A meritocratic culture with clear/great career progression.