AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:551 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Associate - Knowledge Management - Life Sciences Management Consulting Firm (1-3 yrs)
Company Profile :
Our client is a leading life sciences consulting firm that provides strategic and tactical insights to clients worldwide. Our clients are among the most successful firms in the industry and include a mix of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostic companies. Blending consulting services with research and analytical capabilities, we specialize in corporate strategy, pipeline & portfolio optimization, brand planning, market analytics, promotional effectiveness, and licensing & acquisition. Headquartered just outside Boston, MA, with offices in New York City, Princeton, San Francisco, and India, has over 500 employees.
About s Knowledge Management Group :
Knowledge Management is a multi-disciplinary function that operates across all levels of the organization to evaluate, develop and champion solutions to collect, organize, search, and leverage internal knowledge. This includes the capture and cataloging of internal and client deliverable content, project and people data, internal and external resources, and unstructured knowledge making that knowledge easily available to employees.
Position Summary :
- The Knowledge Management Associate will be an active participant in researching and delivering information for our clients and project teams.
- He/she will leverage their passion for knowledge and research to support leaders, project teams and practice areas by collating, organizing and disseminating external and collective firm knowledge. He/she will often be engaged in developing insight, applying logical frameworks to unstructured information and providing information about multiple therapeutic areas to various project teams based out in the US and Europe to help them prepare materials for project kick offs and meetings.
Position Responsibilities :
- Maintaining enterprise-wide database systems like SharePoint intranet portals, extracting information from online research resources and managing permissions.
- Ability and experience to curate content based on inputs received and deliver targeted insights using internal knowledge and external research sources;
- Maintain, manage and develop the firm's knowledge infrastructure and support the creation and update of knowledge assets including: client updates, competitive intelligence, industry research etc.
- Engage with firm members and consultants based out in the US and Europe to help them prepare materials for project kick offs and meetings.
- Share best practices and tactical knowledge across offices, practice areas and teams;
Position Requirements :
Education: Bachelor's or master's degree in a research-based discipline such as life sciences, commerce, economics or engineering preferred.
Work experience : 1-3 years of hands-on experience in a consulting or related professional services environment, including at least 1 year of direct experience with knowledge management and other enterprise systems like SharePoint.
- Exposure to MS SharePoint.
- Good internal and external communications skills (verbal and written)
- Strong service-oriented work ethic, attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and often unstructured environment;
- Exposure to professional services environment, multi-national experience and the health care sector;
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Qualified candidates, please submit your resume and cover letter. Selected candidates will be contacted for further discussions.
- It is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.