Associate - IT Risk Office (2-5 yrs)
- Validate controls, tools, templates, etc. executed by first line management with respect to core IT processes across the enterprise.
- Execute horizon scanning, risk sensing and enterprise risk assessment and analysis efforts.
- Meet with IT staff and leaders to share assessment results providing transparency and insights to promote risk remediation.
- Execute the firm's IT risk framework across the 3 domains: risk governance, evaluation and response to ensure that IT risk issues, opportunities and events are addressed in a cost-effective manner and in line with business priorities
- Identify opportunities to support the continued improvement of Risk Management processes
- Participate in various Risk Management projects and initiatives
Qualifications: The skills, abilities, specific knowledge, education and minimum experience necessary to perform this job.
- 2 plus years of related work experience in IT Policy, Governance and Compliance Management; Information Security
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Progressive experience leading associates teams and managing work streams within a project or audit
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of various levels. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills to plan, execute, and deliver IT controls validation
- Capable of managing multiple concurrent tasks and projects
- Relevant IT or Risk Management certification (e.g., CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPP, CGEIT, CRMA, CIA) (MUST HAVE).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.