Associate - IT Risk Office (2-5 yrs)
- Validate controls, tools, templates, etc. executed by first line management with respect to core IT processes across the enterprise.
- Execute horizon scanning, risk sensing and enterprise risk assessment and analysis efforts.
- Meet with IT staff and leaders to share assessment results providing transparency and insights to promote risk remediation.
- Execute the firm's IT risk framework across the 3 domains: risk governance, evaluation and response to ensure that IT risk issues, opportunities and events are addressed in a cost-effective manner and in line with business priorities
- Identify opportunities to support the continued improvement of Risk Management processes
- Participate in various Risk Management projects and initiatives
Qualifications: The skills, abilities, specific knowledge, education and minimum experience necessary to perform this job.
- 2 plus years of related work experience in IT Policy, Governance and Compliance Management; Information Security
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Progressive experience leading associates teams and managing work streams within a project or audit
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of various levels. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills to plan, execute, and deliver IT controls validation
- Capable of managing multiple concurrent tasks and projects
- Relevant IT or Risk Management certification (e.g., CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPP, CGEIT, CRMA, CIA) (MUST HAVE).