Team Lead at Black Turtle
Views:179 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Associate - ISDA Negotiator - Legal - Bank - LLB (6-9 yrs)
Excellent Opportunity - Legal - ISDA Negotiator
Co Name : Leading Banking MNC
Designation : Associate
Qualification : LLB
Experience : 6yrs post Qualification
- Having experience of financial products or commercial contracts drafting and negotiations. (Previous capital markets or general corporate experience gained in a law firm or in-house will be an advantage.)
- Hardcore Negotiation skills.
Job Profile :
- Drafting and negotiating amongst others, ISDA Master Agreements, Credit Support Annex, Global Master Repurchase Agreements, Master Netting Agreements, Prime Brokerage Agreements, Listed Futures and Options Agreement, Client Cleared OTC Derivatives Addendum, Supplement to Clearing Agreement for Cleared OTC Services, Electronic Trading Service Agreement, Confidentiality agreements and all other relevant documentation and subsequent amendments.
- Liaising and coordinating with the Risk Division of bank and other internal departments as necessary.
- Reviewing constitutional documents and ensuring that all requisite corporate consents and approvals are in place prior to finalization of agreements and subsequent trading.
- Building a strong relationship with the client, understanding their needs and business operations and working very closely with clients to improve their satisfaction.
- Understanding business and regulatory requirements and ensuring functions are being performed in those requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.