Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:1127 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Associate - IPR - Law Firm (1-3 yrs)
About the Law Firm
A Tier-1 full-service law firm focused on Intellectual Property, Telecommunication Media & Technology, Corporate Law & Competition Law verticals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Handle all IP litigation matters (research, appear and argue in lower courts and high court) pertaining to trademarks and copyrights before various courts and forums in Maharashtra.
2. Coordinate with law enforcement authorities to initiate legal action in cases pertaining to IP infringement.
3. Experience in general litigation will be an advantage.
4. Handle trademark and copyright registration/prosecution work, provide legal advice for IP related transaction and draft IP related agreements as and when required.
- Senior Associate should have handled litigation and general IP work for atleast 4-6 years. Preferably with Court experience in Mumbai.
- Experience in IP registration/prosecution or transactional IP work (drafting of copyright agreements, IP assignment agreements, license agreements, media agreements etc) would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Trademark and Copyrights.
- Should have the drive for work.
- Should be a Go-getter.
- Should be Enthusiast and have the energy and the commitment toward work.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be willing to work for long hours, 6 days a week and on Sundays when required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.