Associate - Investor Relations - Private Equity Firm (2-5 yrs)
Investor Relations Associate with a Leading UK based Private Equity Firm.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials for investor pitches and investor meetings
- Responsible for keeping all marketing collateral up to date and assisting with the creation of letters and other communications material
- Assisting with preparation of annual meeting and Advisory Committee meeting materials, LP reporting and ad-hoc communications
- Assist with the design and production of marketing materials
- Responsible for competitive intelligence / research to help with positioning
- Database and website maintenance
- Preparation of due diligence material
- Assist with drafting PPM
- Maintain data room for investor access to due diligence material
- Responsible for sourcing answers and drafting responses to ad-hoc investor requests
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.