Client Partner at Search Synergy
Views:681 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Associate - Investments - Real Estate Sector (9-10 yrs)
Designation : Associate - Investments
Reporting : Head Investments
Location : Mumbai
CTC - Rs 30 lpa (Fixed)
Qualification : MBA/CA/CFA within of 9-10 yrs of experience in Real-estate, Infrastructure, PE Funds, Investment Banking
Competencies Required :
- Good Communication and leadership skills.
- Good understanding and experience of real estate transactions, transaction structuring, financial modelling and investment.
- Good Network and relations in the real estate community including developers, IPCs and land owners.
- Knowledge and experience of land laws and development regulations in various states is an added advantage
- Manage the investment efforts of the region for the company
- Identifying investment opportunities in line with the Company's investment parameters
- Analyze risks and work out suitable risk mitigation measures
- Finalize transaction structure in consultation with the legal, tax and regulatory team
- Present investment memorandum to the Head of Investments
- Lead the effort for negotiation with the counterparty to finalize documentations required for the transaction
- Closure of transaction along with Head of Investments in line with the approved parameters
- Develop new avenues for investments within the overall investment parameters of the Company
- Monitor and report investment performance
- Assist the execution team in sorting out issues arising from investments