Senior Associate Consultant at Exponent Consulting
Views:515 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Associate - Investments - Real Estate (2-7 yrs)
Associate - Investments - Real Estate
Associate-Real estate investments:
- Should have experience of creating financial models.
- Originate and evaluate investment opportunities in the real estate space.
- Will do financial analysis and financial modeling for real estate investments.
- Evaluate and prepare valuation reports for the investment opportunity.
- Will be responsible for market assessment and feasibility analysis.
- Experience in financial analysis, cash flows and report writing.
- Assist for transaction structuring and legal due diligence.
- Work closely with the senior management to negotiate, structure and close transactions.
- Should have exposure to ; domestic real estate sector funds.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills is essential.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.