Director at Sakaam
Views:12880 Applications:1090 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:229
Associate - Investment Banking Firm (3-4 yrs)
Position Specification: Associate - Investment Banking Firm
Type Of Employment: Full-time Permanent Position
Brief Overview :
Our client is a prominent business group diversified in investment banking, shipping, mining, travel & real estate sectors.
We are looking for an associate for the investment banking firm which is a leading advisor across sectors such as education, oil & gas & infrastructure.
The service offerings of the investment banking firm include private equity, m&a, joint ventures and india entry strategy. The firm has recently introduced a web-based deal platform that facilitates new ventures to connect with hni, angel investors and venture capitalists.
The professional will be equipped with atleast 3-4 years of experience in investment analysis, private equity & transaction advisory domain. The role is a client facing responsibility with direct involvement in live transaction opportunities, business development, management consulting, start-up investing and team leadership responsibility.
- Evaluation of new transaction opportunities - PE/ Start Ups/
- The professional will assist in all stages of an investment life cycle. These include financial and market analysis, financial modeling and support in deal closure amongst other key responsibilities.-
- Perform extensive primary and secondary research to build a detailed understanding of the target market, industry, company, and competitor activity.
- Analyze industry macro trends and company financials.
- Analyze and synthesize business research findings to present valuable insights and strategic recommendations to business leadership-
- Review business and trade publications, annual reports, financial filings and other sources in order to gather, synthesize and interpret data on companies and sectors.
- Competent in client origination and client management
- Prior experience in managing a small team of analysts
- Prior experience in client facing roles
- Knowledge of financial modeling, market research techniques & project management methodologies-
- Strong understanding of data analytical processes.-
- Experience of translating research finding into actionable insights-
- Strong client service-focused approach
- Adherence to timelines
- Team player
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- CA/ MBA/ Post graduate in a related discipline
- 3-4 yrs experience in M&A, Private Equity, Management Consulting, Equity Research
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.