Director at F.I.A Consultancy Services
Views:6484 Applications:1179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Associate - Investment Banking - Capital Market (2-5 yrs)
Our client a leading capital market company and a young investment bank company is looking to hire an associate for their investment bank team.
Job responsibilities entails :
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including clients Memoranda, Management Presentations, and Pitch Books.
- Assisting the Investment Banking Team in conducting and taking lead in Industry Research, Market Mapping, Preparing Mandate Pitches, and Client Interface.
- The candidate shall be a part of end to end deal making cycle for multiple sell-side/Buy-side mandates.
- Candidate would be expected to get actively involved at every stage of the transaction, working closely with Middle/Senior management teams.
- Reviewing and analyzing Investment banking transactions taking place in the larger ecosystem.
- The preferred candidate should be a MBA/CA/CFA well versed with good excel and powepoint skills.