Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:8143 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Associate - Indirect Tax - CA/LLB/LLM - Law Firm (3-4 yrs)
- The incumbent will handle engagements related to Indirect Tax Laws, Appeals, Tax Restructuring, Tax Advisory and consulting pertaining to Service Tax, VAT, Excise, Foreign trade policy, Income tax, Transfer pricing, Octroi (State specific) laws and Customs.
- Good understanding of functional laws, industry know-how and nature of mandate (litigation or advisory)
- Ability to do quick research to develop theoretical understanding of the laws and acts
- Knowledge of case laws with relevant legal framework, good understanding of regulatory updates, approvals, opinions and basic understanding of its impact on clients
- Ability to acquire knowledge on current market trends and understand its future implication and impact on client
- Ability to create and disseminate updates on latest trends to the team
- Attention to detail w.r.t. contract drafting skills, replies etc (most critical)
- Good analytical skills with ability to compare databases (in some profiles)
Qualified : CA /LLB/LLM with minimum of 3 to 4 years work experience in IDT
The Ideal candidate should have :
Learning agility : Demonstrates willingness to acquire knowledge of latest trends in the legal industry
Client centricity : Gives priority to meeting clients expectations, by balancing quality and timeliness
Team work and collaboration: Displays ownership and accountability for team goals by performing assigned tasks as per stated standards
Process orientation : Follows applicable work processes/ procedures to deliver outcomes
Personal effectiveness : Plans own work, identifies resources and timelines effectively
Drafting and presentation skills : Creates client presentations using a variety of communication delivery methods (e.g., written, electronic, oral, interpersonal)
Candidates willing to relocate to Mumbai /Pune may only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.