Lead Recruiter at 24by7 Management Services
Views:649 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Associate - Human Resource - Audio Media Firm (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for a passionate and highly motivated professional to join HR team. You will support in day-to-day activities covering operations, analytics and research initiatives. You will also assist as HR Business Partner for key revenue teams, facilitating ideation and implementation of strategic projects. In this role, you will get opportunity to demonstrate keen understanding on cutting edge HR practices while learning in-depth about digital media industry.
Preferred: candidates from Media or Internet Industry + HRMIS Experience
- Manage and support various HR operations and policy implementation processes like confirmation process, HR audits, internal transfers etc.
- Support in compliance processes by regularly updating related documentation as per timelines Support the team in various talent development and annual performance management activities Maintain and regularly update employee database for end-to-end employee lifecycle.
- The candidate will also assist as HR Business Partner for key revenue generating verticals hence will be expected to actively contribute with industry insights, customized initiatives for these verticals and support in execution Facilitate HR initiatives, day-to-day activities and address employee grievances related to policies Ensure smooth operations between Mumbai, Gurugram and Bangalore offices.
- REQUIREMENTS: 0-2 years of work experience, preferably with a fast-growing organization.
- Post Graduate in HR from reputed institute
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint/Keynote, Google Suite etc.
- Should have analytical mindset and feel comfortable in understanding revenue business processes Should be flexible, reliable and able to collaborate effectively within team Interest in Labor Laws and experience with HRMIS (like SAP) will be added advantage
BENEFITS AND PERKS: we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously across time zones to make a difference in the way the world experiences music. We love what we do, and we think you will too. Group Mediclaim Fun Fridays Flexible vacation policies Free healthy (and unhealthy) lunches & snacks sponsored team outings
Interested, do connect us asap with your updated profile.