Associate - Global Venture Capital (3-6 yrs)
- Seeking an Investment Professional (Associate) to join India investment team, primarily focused on our investments across Education, Emerging Technology and Financial Inclusion.
- The candidate will be primarily responsible for deal sourcing (for-profit and non-profit), assessing business plans, performing research / competitive analysis / due diligence, supporting deal execution and supporting portfolio companies to grow. The candidate will also be expected to work on various organization level initiatives
- Deep passion to make a difference for the Next Half Billion segment; good understanding of challenges in the space, and familiarity with key technology-led interventions that are making a positive impact
- 3-5 years business experience with preference for prior experience in entrepreneurship, investing, management consulting or operational role in start-up
- Deep strategic and analytical skills - ability to evaluate proposed opportunities from multiple perspectives (strategic fit, expected impact, market opportunity, operational capability, business model, financial performance, valuation, etc.); appreciation of analytical rigor and clarity
- Good communication skills - excellent writing and presentation skills; ability to communicate succinctly
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to work collaboratively with colleagues around the world
- Sound knowledge of investment execution (sourcing, analyzing, teeing up for decision-making, negotiating, documenting, closing, etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.