Assistant Vice President at Taggd
Views:330 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Associate General Counsel - Manufacturing/R&D/Biologics & API S&M Segment - LLM (15-18 yrs)
Role: Associate General Counsel India- Mfg, R&D,Biologics and API S&M
- To limit, protect and mitigate risk exposure of Organization's bottom line, personnel and public Image;
- To provide advice and counsel to business heads
Reports to: General Counsel
Business Understanding: Manufacturing Value Chain experience and related legal aspects in entire value chain.
Education & Experience Masters in Legal with 15+ yrs of experience in the local and international area, with more than 10+ years of Professional Legal experience in Business Environment. Professional certification in Compliance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide legal and compliance guidance in order for the business heads to achieve business objectives;
- Attend committee meetings and provide inputs on assigned projects and ensure compliance of policies and procedures.
- Keep the Management informed of relevant events and provide timely updates regarding the status of legal projects
- Provide legal advice and support to management in the development of contracting standards for the procurement of high-end services or material. Advise on major contract and procurement projects to ensure compliance with applicable requirements.
- Provide legal advice and support to management in the Company's contracting process for a variety of commercial agreements such as Licensing supply, Collaborations, Strategic alliance, capital purchases, real estate and other agreements related to the accomplishment of agency objectives.
- Participate in Alliance meetings, M & A proposal to provide legal dimensions and risk associated with agreements and contracts.
- Manage outside counsel and legal experts as necessary
- Monitoring/foreseeing changes in an external legal environment (i.e. FCPA enforcement actions), take corrective actions/updates, educate stakeholder on same
- Ensure effective implementation of COBE, applicable policies, processes, training and support
- Work closely with the Compliance office and drive key compliance initiatives
- Support and collaborate with Global Data Privacy Office and work for ensuring strict adherence to Global Data Privacy laws and regulations including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Monitor and ensure that all the key stakeholders are adequately and appropriately trained with the data privacy requirements/regulations
- Monitor appropriate handling of the concerns received on potential breaches and ensure appropriate consequence management.
- Monitor developments, including proposed legislation and court decisions, related to Company.
- Evaluate their impact upon operations; recommend and provide legal advice and support to the management in developing policy and procedural improvements.