Associate - Financial Modeling - Investment Banking - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (3-5 yrs)
Associate - Financial Modeling - Investment Banking
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category : Finance
Skills : Financial Modeling
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description : Our client is looking to hire someone who will be responsible for working on live deals and will be involved in end to end deal life cycle starting from origination to the deal closing. You will prepare financial models and will work very closely with Partners.
Client Details :
Our client is headquartered in the UK and is a new age investment bank with its primary focus to provide corporate advisory with an ability to invest and have access to capital. They are backed by long -term investors and combine the new age technology to help drive UK based SMEs forward.
- Work on the entire life cycle of deals; starting from deal origination to deal closure.
- Preparation of the Investment Memorandum (IM), Pitch decks, Teaser, Management Presentation.
- Building financial models with working knowledge in M&A, LBO, DCF modelling-Advance level excel and PPT skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in global investment banks and hands on experience of working in live deals, entire deal cycle (deal origination to closure).
- Preparation of Information Memorandum, and pitch decks.
- Strong working experience in financial modelling LBO, Discounted Cash Flow Modelling, excel modelling and PPT skills are a must.
- Top Tier 1 MBA colleges i.e. IIT's, IIM'S, XLRI, SP Jain, MDI, FMS, and IIFT only.
Job Offer :
- Be a part of an exciting emerging set-up
- To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Parth Gulati on +91 124 452 5477.
Contact - Parth Gulati - +91 124 452 5477
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.