Recruitment Executive at Striiver Consulting
Views:975 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:217
Associate Financial Analyst - BFS (2-4 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage a team of Analysts and their deliverables to clients
- Audit and problem solve work on complex and dynamic financial models.
- Check equity trading and precedent transaction comparable analysis and other analytics for supporting valuation of a company.
- Conduct cashflow analysis of company.
- Conduct capital structure analysis.
- Conduct company, industry and market research for various purposes such as competitor benchmarking, industry landscape analysis, market size analysis, etc.
- Prepare client pitchbooks and marketing materials for business development purposes - Prepare investor presentations, investment committee memorandum and information memorandum.
Skills / Requirements:
- The candidate should have experience in finance or an MBA with 2 years of relevant finance work experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in corporate credit analysis, financial modelling, corporate finance and accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with junior analysts and external clients
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, sufficiently motivated to be able to take ownership and plan / deliver their work.
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work, sometimes in complex situations and to work in an international environment and across cultures.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.