HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:2535 Applications:896 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Associate - Financial Accounting & Reporting - Investment Bank (0-5 yrs)
- Strong knowledge of accounting under IFRS and GAAP
- Strong knowledge of Financial Products
- Comfortable with basic office tools (Lotus Notes, MS Word, Outlook)
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Prepare the financial reporting sent on a monthly basis to the Head Office: P&L, balance sheet, off balance sheet, annexes, tax book, regulatory reporting schedules
- Prepare ad hoc Financial Reporting's for Head office upon request
- Contribute to accounting controls and analysis as defined by the BNP Paribas Standard Accounting Control Plan.
- Contribute to inter-company transactions reconciliation.
- Ensure the good coordination with the Regional Financial Reporting team, in particular during the pre-closing process and whenever an accounting issue needs to be addressed
- Participate to Finance Projects linked to Head Office Financial Reporting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.