Recruiter at Arcent Global
Views:333 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Associate - Finance - Management Consulting Firm (0-2 yrs)
We are looking for Associate - Finance with our client which is one of the world's leading global business consulting firms, serving clients across six continents with offices in all major global cities.
- This is an entry level position in the finance team, which requires specialized practical knowledge regarding Revenue & Receivables process, its accounting impact in local books, supporting various regional & global reporting and general accounting activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Taking charge of the entire Revenue process covering activities such as revenue accrual, client invoicing, follow up with team/client on collection.
- Working with external advisors on any updates relating to invoicing-E-invoicing etc
- Working closely with staffing team to prepare staffing- revenue reco.
- Resolving queries of both internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Ensuring that the internal compliances concerning Revenue & receivable process are in check
- Should be able to work collaboratively with others on projects or cross functional teams
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Assisting the team in the annual audit process more comprehensively.
- Assisting the team on ad hoc assignments and projects.
- Taking initiatives to improve the processes and procedures.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven analytic comfort and ability
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with the management members while maintaining enforcement of corporate and local policies
- Friendly, approachable and professional
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Proactive, good organization and planning skills, motivate
Kindly apply on if:
You hold experience in both receivable and revenue.