Recruiter at Arcent Global
Views:354 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Associate - Finance - Management Consulting Firm (0-2 yrs)
We are looking for Associate - Finance with our client which is one of the world's leading global business consulting firms, serving clients across six continents with offices in all major global cities.
- This is an entry level position in the finance team, which requires specialized practical knowledge regarding Revenue & Receivables process, its accounting impact in local books, supporting various regional & global reporting and general accounting activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Taking charge of the entire Revenue process covering activities such as revenue accrual, client invoicing, follow up with team/client on collection.
- Working with external advisors on any updates relating to invoicing-E-invoicing etc
- Working closely with staffing team to prepare staffing- revenue reco.
- Resolving queries of both internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Ensuring that the internal compliances concerning Revenue & receivable process are in check
- Should be able to work collaboratively with others on projects or cross functional teams
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Assisting the team in the annual audit process more comprehensively.
- Assisting the team on ad hoc assignments and projects.
- Taking initiatives to improve the processes and procedures.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven analytic comfort and ability
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with the management members while maintaining enforcement of corporate and local policies
- Friendly, approachable and professional
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Proactive, good organization and planning skills, motivate
Kindly apply on if:
You hold experience in both receivable and revenue.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.