Manager - Human Resource at Corporate Professionals
Views:531 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - ESOP & Insider Trading Law Division - CS (0-3 yrs)
DIVISION: ESOP & Insider Trading Law Division
JOB TITLE: Associate
JOB TYPE: Managerial & Technical
LOCATION: New Delhi
REPORTING TO: Team Leader
- Well-versed with the Companies Act, 2013, SEBI, RBI & FEMA regulations.
- Providing ESOP advisory services to Listed and Unlisted companies.
- Drafting of Legal & Secretarial opinions & reports including, maintaining of employee records, preparing communication materials for employees.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements related to the ESOP & Insider Law programme.
- Dealing with Valuation aspects, Accounting, and Taxation aspects.
- Dealing with SEBI (PIT) Regulations, and various Insider Law cases and providing Insider Law advisory to listed companies.
- Drafting of various code of conduct and other policies for Listed Companies, under SEBI (PIT) Regulations.
- Department related research activities such as researching best practices and assisting in the development of new policies and procedures.
- Dealing with technology tools for compliance purposes, such as understanding of SDD Tool for PIT Compliances etc.
Qualifications: Company Secretary
Experience: min.1 year relevant exp. in a Merchant Banker or consulting firm or listed company (Fresher with internship experience with a Merchant Banker or consulting firm or listed company)
- Thorough Professional focused on meeting client needs.
- Good interpretation skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to handle multiple clients/assignments
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
Company Profile: Corporate Professionals (CP), a group of dedicated, research-oriented, and skilled professionals is a pioneer in delivering innovative and distinguished corporate business solutions through a unique model of integrated legal and financial consulting services since 2003.
Within the group, is nestled a boutique law firm, rendering quality services in the field of Company Law, Insolvency Law, Securities Laws & FEMA, Corporate Restructuring, Corporate Taxation, Global Business Setup, Compliance Management, Documentation, and Regulatory Approvals. The Group also offers Investment Banking, Transaction Advisory, Valuation, and Business Modelling services through Corporate Professionals Capital Private Limited, a SEBI Registered (Category-I) Merchant Banker. With the changing legal and regulatory regime, the Group CP has been adding new services and products in its fold to provide holistic solutions to its clients.
IBBI has recently registered "Corporate Professionals Valuation Services Pvt. Ltd. as India's 6th IBBI registered Valuer Entity". The Group with its focus on serving the clients with utmost efficiency integrates its knowledge and expertise with Information Technology to customize the products and offers path-breaking solutions to meet their business strategies. The Group has expertise in dealing with complicated transactions and has completed more than 10000 assignments for over 1000 Corporate Houses, comprising both domestic and multi-national companies. High Integrity and confidentiality in dealing with clients and assignments undertaken are deeply inculcated in the team.
You may consider visiting our website: www.corporateprofessionals.com to understand our businesses & services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.