Senior Recruitment Consultant at HCapital Technologies Private Limited
Views:230 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Associate - Equity Research Editor - Global Markets (4-8 yrs)
(Associate) Global Markets - Equity Research Editor (Mumbai)
Position Specifications: Corporate Title Associate/ Vice President
Functional Title : Editor
Experience : 4 - 8 years
Qualification : Bachelor's/Master's degree from respected University.
Job Location - Mumbai Powai
Role & Responsibilities:
- Join as part of the larger Non-Japan Asia Editorial and Production team. Locally, the team comprises three Supervisory Analysts and two Production heads.
- Edit and proof-read English-language research reports on equities and economies to the highest standard amid tight deadlines.
- Identify and resolve issues in submitted material, and interact closely with analysts in NJA region to improve the readability of reports.
- The Editorial role should evolve into the Supervisory analyst role within six months, conditional to clearing FINRA regulatory exams.
Additional responsibilities for Editorial role:
- Edit research products to ensure that they meet regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Review research reports from a Supervisory Analyst's perspective, in line with FINRA guidelines.
- Work closely with Compliance to safeguard the integrity of internal information controls.
- Minimum four years' financial editorial experience, within a research team at a reputable investment bank.
- Excellent written and spoken English- language skills, including strong grounding in grammar.
- Excellent numeracy skills, especially concerning financial statements.
- Familiarity with a broad range of securities, business and industry terminology, equity valuation concepts.
- Familiarity with compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Keen attention to detail (writing/editing skills to be demonstrated through standard test).
- Proven time-management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize and juggle several projects at the same time, and work to tight deadlines as part of a multi-office team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft desktop/software
- Degree in English Literature/Journalism/Economics.
- Experience in editing equity research/ Fixed Income research from non-native English speakers.
- CFA Level 1 or above.
- Willingness to work during early Aej and EMEA hours. Flexibility in working hours is critical.