HR at Leading Financial Services Provider
Views:1379 Applications:373 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Associate - Employee Engagement - Consulting Firm (2-4 yrs)
Salary Offered : 10-11 LPA
TresVista is looking to hire an Associate, Employee Engagement who will be responsible for supporting a comprehensive human resource program and performing related duties in line with the overall objectives of the department and the organization. The Associate will perform functions such as employee relations, organizational development, compensation and benefits, and research and analysis.
- TresVista is a leading provider of fundamental and data analytics to financial institutions and corporates
- Founded in late 2006 by former Wall Street investment bankers and private equity professionals
- Strength of over 500 people and growing its client and revenue base at 50%+
- Strong global client base - primarily private equity firms, investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, corporates, and family offices
Responsibilities Assumed :
- Strategizing, designing and planning activities for the employees
- Serving as a strategic communication partner supporting leadership and functional teams
- Proactively identifying opportunities to build processes and standards to add value, solve problems and address the communications needs of the employees
- Creating and deploying employee recognition strategies, including reviewing and making recommendations for departmental recognition programs
- Coordinating and facilitating focus groups, surveys, skip meets/one-on-one interviews, and other methodologies
- Ensuring a continuous perspective on the employee experience, as informed through multiple data points including quantitative and qualitative data
- Creating and facilitating Employee Resource Groups on key organizational initiatives to encourage employee lead change
- Planning and executing various employee engagement activities like festival celebrations, annual day, milestone achievement etc.
- Identifying type and cost of programs, remaining budget-conscious & ensures programs reflect Company values
- Managing issues and requests of various groups involved including participants, stakeholders, vendors, internal service team providers such as facilities, administration, etc.
- Addressing Employee Relations matters with regular incident management, investigations, and statutory & legal documentation
- Maintaining MIS and track and report on monthly or periodic basis as required
- Creative & having an eye for details
- Flexible with timing
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Great interpersonal skills
Education and Work Experience :
- Graduate in any discipline with 3+ years of relevant experience
- MBA in HR with 2+ years relevant experience (not mandatory)
- Commensurate with industry standard
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.