HR at Leading Financial Services Provider
Views:1367 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Employee Engagement - BFSI (2-5 yrs)
Founded in 2006, TresVista has been the leading provider of high-end outsourced support for asset managers, entrepreneurs & corporates for over a decade. TresVista's support functions include business plan development, all aspects of fund administration, portfolio management, valuation & research, and deal sourcing & execution. With offices in Bengaluru, London, Mumbai, New York, Pune & Singapore, managing over $10 trillion in AUM, across geographies & asset classes and over 1,000 clients, TresVista delivers cost & operational efficiencies with dedicated teams across functions.
The Role & Responsibilities
Associate, Employee Engagement will be responsible for supporting a comprehensive human resource program and performing related duties in line with the overall objectives of the department and the organization. The Associate will perform functions such as employee relations, organizational development, and research and analysis.
- Strategizing, designing and planning activities for the employees
- Serving as a strategic communication partner supporting leadership and functional teams
- Creating, deploying and reviewing employee engagement strategies, keeping in mind the changes and evolution of the internal and external environment
- Driving employee engagement measures, initiatives and approaches across levels to enhance employee wellbeing, productivity, and retention in the company
- Coordinating, facilitating and actively promoting equality, diversity, and inclusion in all aspects of the employee engagement initiatives
- Ensuring a continuous perspective on the employee experience, as informed through multiple data points including quantitative and qualitative data
- Creating and facilitating Employee Resource Groups on key organizational initiatives to encourage employee lead change
- Managing issues and requests of various groups involved, including participants, stakeholders, vendors, internal service team providers such as facilities, administration, etc.
- Addressing Employee Relations matters with regular incident management, investigations, and statutory & legal documentation
- Maintaining MIS and track and report on a monthly or periodic basis as required
- Creative & having an eye for details
- Comfortable with Social Media
- Excellent communication
- Great interpersonal skills and Attention to detail
- Graduate in any discipline with 3+ years of relevant experience
- MBA in HR with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Any graduate or MBA in HR
- The compensation structure will be as per industry standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.