Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:127 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Associate - eLearning - CPA Firm (2-7 yrs)
E-learning Associate For CPA Firm
- The learning associate in instructional design needs knowledge of instructional design and e-learning experience to develop group live as well as digital innovative learning solutions to address business training needs.
- The candidate is primarily responsible for assisting with creating a comprehensive problem-based learning approaches which include blended courses, video and other digital and multimedia content that meet the business needs of the firm.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for designing, developing and delivering webinars in the L&D Virtual Classroom
Responsibilities Includes, but not Limited to:
- Assist in the development and management of digital solutions for learning & development
- Using instructional design principles and techniques, develop storyboards and scripts for digital learning solutions
- Develop and deliver virtual learning courses globally, acting as moderator and host
- Design and develop SCORM-compliant digital learning solutions
- Work with our leadership team to develop systems training for our professionals (ProEdge, Axcess, Autoflow, etc.)
- Demonstrate instructional design skills and knowledge of adult learning principles
- Demonstrate proficiency in using authoring tools such as Articulate, Rise, GOMO to create sophisticated adaptive learning content
- Experience using animation and video editing software, as well as multimedia development and graphic design will be an added advantage
- Ability to work collaboratively with other L&D members
- Leverage instructional design and multi-media skills to conceptualize, design, develop and deliver training modules and training courses including leader's guides and participant materials.
- Ability to create a competency-based curriculum with learning paths
- Understanding of National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) Continuing Professional Education (CPE) compliance rules for on-site (instructor-led) training, eLearning self-studies, webcasts, rules applicable to their Quality Assurance Standards (QAS).
- Bachelor's Degree/PG Degree
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in Talent Development and instructional design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with stakeholders, subject matter experts and team members, attention to detail, superior organizational skills, and accountability
- Ability to manage multiple engagements, prioritize, and meet strict deadlines
- Knowledge of ADDIE/Agile in course design and approach
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products (i.e., PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Prior experience in working in a professional services firm a plus.
- Knowledge of Articulate Storyline 360, Rise, Camtasia, graphics, Adobe Pro and other authoring tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.