Associate Director - WFM (14-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for WFM, MIS and operational functions
- Definition and improvement of WFM, MIS and other operational processes
- Demand Management from various segments and managing work force
- Supervision of Asset Management, BSL Activities, Technical Training and Budget Tracking & reporting
- Support ITO leaders on various initiatives related to operational excellence and WFM.
- Would be leading a team of about 20-25 people spread across geographies.
- Experience on Workforce Strategy and Planning - including Demand and Supply Forecasting for Resource and Cost Optimization,
- Annual Budget Planning, P&L and Client Management,
- MIS and Analytics, RFP - Sizing and Pricing, Transitions, Transactional and Organizational Quality
- PMO experience
- Undergraduate degree in applicable area of expertise or equivalent experience.
Regular Graduate/Post Graduate degree
Minimum 10 years relevant industry experience in WFM function
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.