Associate Director - US Statutory Audit - Banking/TMT Sector - CA (8-14 yrs)
Industry: Big6 having experience in Banking and Telecom Media and Technology domain only.
Qualification: CA (Must)
- Be a coach / mentor to a team of Seniors and Associates and train them to deliver high Quality industry specific work on time and within the time estimates made and agreed with the US engagement teams.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key COMPANIES US industry leaders and contacts to grow GDC business through -
- Establishing expectations of value to be delivered on the engagements worked on from GDC
- Building industry specific knowledge and capabilities within the GDC teams
- Work closely with the ET to transition new engagements and services to GDC while maintaining high quality
- Identify opportunities to standardize and optimize audit processes across a portfolio of clients and the industry to improve efficiency
- Develop an understanding of COMPANIES (US and specific to GDC) Quality and Risk Management procedures, and ensure these are embedded into the GDC team's work papers
- Proactively discuss audit procedures with the GDC teams, allocating right resources (wherever needed) to work and monitor performance against standards by performing continuous reviews
- For identified engagements perform high level reviews of work prepared by GDC teams with a focus on industry specific procedures and enhance conceptual clarity of GDC professionals
- Monitor and manage key industry specific Performance Quality metrics for the GDC teams
- Understand scope of GDC offerings across all lines of businesses to provide innovative solutions for engagement teams- needs
- Demonstrate professionalism, industry competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the ET
- Provide innovative solutions and explore opportunities to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery in efficient ways
- Contribute to technical and soft-skills training to continually develop the team's skills on industry specific areas of work
Manage people -
- Be a performance manager to guide and coach GDC professionals on career advancement and provide continuous feedback throughout the performance year on their development areas
- Actively participate and lead overall performance development and feedback process at team level and at overall GDC level
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.