Principal Consultant at Nikos Consulting
Views:476 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Associate Director - Transition - BPO (12-20 yrs)
Associate Director - Transition
- The incumbent will be responsible for Transition of Processes for the Organization.
- Gather inputs from SME as per discussion with Business Head.
- Create first level t-plan and cost, review with the Business Head and make changes as required
- Create summary view of cost as per requirement
- Draft responses to relevant RFP questions, all output reviewed by business head
- Day to day transition planning & management (including escalations and issues/risk management)
- Understand the transition plan, focus on timelines and assumptions, seek clarifications if any.
- Keep the project team aware of the Transition Plan.
- Validate output by functions before it's sent to customer
- Own completion of all tollgate deliverables including travel and site readiness
- Escalate pending activities as per escalation matrix for the project
- Maintain Action, issue, risk log and keep everyone updated about latest status
- Coordinate with customer PMO dependencies, risks, issue logs
- Liaison with Change Manager / Leader for any overlaps in deliverables or reports
- Schedule calls as per governance matrix and prepare materials for calls as relevant
- Prepare toll gate docs and socialize for prep; make changes
- Initiate Change Request as relevant and as discussed with business head
- Will prefer candidates below 40 years of age with regular graduation from government institute.