Principal Consultant at VernoHR Tech
Views:449 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Associate Director - Transformation - Big 4 (6-10 yrs)
- Identify innovative ways to acquire new enterprise customers by radically transforming their end-to end supply chain (from procurement to delivery) using the company's suite of solutions.
- Lead all pre-sales activities for enterprise accounts. Built sales pipeline and make multiple proposals to generate additional revenue through supply chain transformation as a service.
- Formulate growth strategy for existing enterprise accounts (grow share of business) along with the business heads and other senior stakeholders.
- Liaison with clients for delivery, demand management, billing and new opportunities. Program manage post-sales execution of Company's solutions.
- Identify alignment gaps with customer team, and drive transparency and accountability through communication and collaboration.
- Lead on change impact analysis, readiness and post go-live assessments.
- Work with internal, cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Business, Finance, Customer success, SCM etc.) to structure problems, analyze opportunities, and develop solutions and actionable recommendations through a rigorous data-driven process.
- Monitor and drive all organizational KPIs that are critical for success. Drive the operational cadence at CXO level. Measure & track critical KPIs & initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.